The HI991300 and HI991301 have been designed to offer pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature measurements in a slim, lightweight, and portable unit. From purified to brine water measurement, users can select the meter which will work best with the expected range of conductivity for greater precision. With just two buttons, users can select from a range of calibration buffers and even the temperature scale (°C or °F) that is most familiar. The housing is waterproof and rated for IP 67 conditions.
The HI1288 pre-amplified multiparameter probe features an easy-to-clean sensor and a cloth junction that can be renewed to increase the life of the probe. To ensure against interference from transient electrical noise, a solid-state amplifier is integrated into the HI1288.
User selectable features include different TDS factors from 0.45 to 1.00 and a range of temperature coefficients (β) from 0.0 to 2.4% for greater consistency and reproducibility. Standardized buffer recognition values are also selectable.
These instruments easily fit in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn’t get in your way. The large, multi-level LCD displays the primary reading, temperature, and calibration guides simultaneously.
HI1288 Multiparameter Probe
The HI1288 multiparameter probe includes pH, EC/TDS, and temperature measurement. A solid-state pre-amplifier is integrated into the probe to protect against interference from transient electrical noise.
- Amperometric conductivity probe
- Built-in temperature sensor
- The sensor is easy to clean and maintain by design
- pH sensor with extendable cloth junction
- The HI1288 multiparameter probe features a cloth junction that can be pulled longer, effectively increasing the life of the probe
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Multi-level LCD display
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and setup
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two-point pH calibration
- BEPS: Alerts the user in the even that low battery power could adversley affect the readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Compact, heavy duty, and waterproof