The HI99121 is the perfect portable pH meter for soil testing. With the HI99121 and HI1292D direct soil pre-amplified pH and temperature probe, users can test both the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a soil slurry with deionized water. The HI1292D features a conical, rugged tip that can be directly inserted into moist or soft soil. For harder soils, the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground.
Fast, stable response that is immune to electrical noise due to humidity.
Turn cap to create positive head pressure allowing for more reference electrolyte to flow.
Built-in temperature sensor
Automatic compensation of temperature variations.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- one or two point automatic calibration
- BEPS – Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof
- Battery % displayed on start-up
- HELP feature, displays messages on LCD