- Utilizes HANNA’s potentiometric four-ring conductivity probe
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Direct probe connection eliminates signal loss
- Use in conjunction with HI 7638 or HI 3001 platinum conductivity probes
HI 8936 is our redesigned conductivity transmitter that utilizes a four-ring potentiometric probe. This probe is virtually immune to contamination by unclean solutions. This allows the transmitter to operate at peak performance at all times.
- Temperature effects are compensated for by utilizing both the built-in temperature sensor on the probe and the transmitter’s ATC circuitry with a β of 2%/°C.
Direct connection of the probe to the transmitter assures a positive electrical connection with no signal loss over long distances.
HI 8936”L” versions allow easy verification and monitoring of measured values and is easier to calibrate and maintain.
The HI 8936 series requires external power to the 4-20 mA current loop.
All HI 8936 models are supplied complete with instructions.