The HI-83141N is a handheld pH/mV/°C meter designed to be reliable and easy-to-use. This meter uses the HI-1230B pH electrode and HI-7669AW temperature probe using separate connections (both included).
Manual calibration is performed at one or two points by adjusting the knobs on the front panel. This instrument is ideal for applications that require a custom calibration point. Manual calibration can be extremely useful in order to achieve better accuracy.
- Easy manual one or two point calibration
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Low battery indicator
- HI 1230B pH electrode
- HI 7669AW temperature probe
- HI 70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet
- HI 70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet
- HI 700661 electrode cleaning solution sachets (2)
- Calibration screwdriver
- Battery and instructions
- Protective case