HI 9811-5 is a pH/EC/TDS waterproof meter designed for simplicity in taking pH, µS/cm, ppm (mg/L) and temperature measurements.
Due to the built-in temperature sensor, conductivity readings are automatically compensated for temperature changes. No probe changes are required when switching your measured parameter between pH, conductivity and TDS. These multiparameter meters reduce the number of instruments required for daily water quality analysis.
The specially engineered HI 1285-5 pH/EC/TDS and temperature probe utilises a fibre junction and gel electrolyte which provide a fast response and reduced contamination. This combination makes the HI 1285-5 particularly designed to withstand harsh environments such as fertiliser solutions.
- Water resistant
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration
- Battery % displayed on start-up
- Fast response multiparameter probe
- HI 1285-5 multiparameter probe
- HI 70007 pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet
- HI 70032 1382 ppm (mg/L) calibration solution sachet
- HI 70031 1413 µS/cm calibration solution sachet
- HI 700661 electrode cleaning solution sachets (2)
- Battery and instructions
- Rugged carrying case