pH 500 series of controllers are simple to operate, microprocessor-based process meters packed with features. For more flexibility and better resolution for chart recorders, any two points between 0 and 14 pH can be chosen to correspond to the analog output spans. Several pH 500 models are equipped with a bi-directional RS232 port. Push button password programming prevents tampering.
- Single or dual set point
- Fully programmable
- mA and VDC recorder output or RS232
- Differential input for ground loop protection
- Automatic three point calibration
- Last calibration data
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simple wiring with removable terminal modulesThe Fail Safe Alarm System protects the pH 500 against the pitfalls of process control, like power interruption or line failure. With pH 500 quick one, two or three point calibration at pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 comes standard. The temperature can be manually or automatically compensated for. Models with RS232 output allow computer compatibility, a necessity for process control instrumentation. You can also choose from ON/OFF or proportional dosage to save on chemicals.Choose your configurationpH 500111-2 single setpoint, on/off control, analog output, 230V
pH 500121-2 single setpoint, proportional control, analog output, 230V
pH 500211-2 dual setpoint, on/off control, analog output, 230V
pH 500221-2 dual setpoint, proportional control, analog output, 230V
pH 500222-2 dual setpoint, proportional control, RS232 output, 230V
Each pH 500 model is supplied complete with mounting brackets and instructions.