The HI-981038 Bread & Dough pH Tester is designed to measure the pH during baking processes and ensure it meets the food-hygiene and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations.
- The tester features a single button operation system and is easy to use.
- It has a compact and waterproof casing and automatic pH calibration at one or two points.
- All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations with a built-in temperature sensor.
- The conical shaped electrode is ideal to pierce solid and semisolid samples.
- The open junction prevents samples from clogging the junction.
- Probe Features Conical Tip – The conical tip allows for direct measurement in whey and semisolid samples.
- Specialised Glass Formulation – Specialised low temperature (LT) pH glass ensures fast stabilisation and accurate results at lower temperatures.
- Open Junction Reference – The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface between the dough sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference.
- This interface prevents silver from entering the sample and makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable reading.
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Body – PVDF is a food-grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite, it is also resistant to fungal growth. It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength, and resistance to ultraviolet.
Each HI-981038 is delivered in a cardboard box and is supplied with:
- HI-70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (2)
- HI-70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (2 p)
- HI-700684 Electrode cleaning and disinfection solution for bread and dough deposits, 20 mL sachet (2 pcs.)
- HI-9072 Electrode storage solution, 13 mL dropperCR2032 3V Lithium-ion battery
- Instrument quality certificate
- Instruction manual