The HI 141 series is a family of temperature dataloggers with either one or two channels, internal or external temperature sensors, and an optional LCD. External temperature sensor models feature one or two stainless steel sensors on a 1 m (3.3′) cable for direct insertion. HI 141 can store up to 16,000 temperature samples in a protected, non-volatile EEPROM memory. The logging interval can be set from once per second to once per 24 hour period, and logging delay can be set anywhere up to 199 hours. The MIN or MAX temperature between logging intervals can also be stored. All of your collected data is tamper-proof and stored into serial numbered lots.
- 1 or 2 channels with internal or external sensor
- With or without LCD
- 16,000 samples/channel (1-channel models) or 8,000 samples/channel (2-channel models)
- Logging interval from 1 second to 24 hours
- Logging delay start up to 199 hours and magnetic start
- Programmable high and low alarms
- Non-volatile storage of logging
- Waterproof casing
- BEPS (Battery Error Protection System)
The HI 141000 Windows® compatible software supports communication between the logger and the PC through the HI 141001 infrared transmitter.
The waterproof housing can include a convenient hanging hook (simply add an “H” to the end of the code). For a typical 1 minute logging interval, the battery will last about 4 years.
All HI 141 models are supplied with 3.6V Lithium AA battery, magnetic key and instructions.